Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10306
Videoprocessor HD + quality with integrated light source i-scan OE filter
Pentax videoprocessor with integrated light source for medical endoscopy. The new EPK-i7000 videoprocessor, our fully featured top-of-the-line model, supports innovative and state-of-the-art endoscopic diagnostics.
The EPK-i7000 provides customized solutions for your daily tasks, research and peer-to-peer exchange through easy documentation of image findings.
Full-iscan management, TWIN mode, on-board HD + video recording
- Excellent image processing and maximum working comfort.
- Optimal illumination with high-performance xenon light source and digital brightness control.
- Intuitively simple data management for fast storage and administration of patient and user data.
- Effective digital video processing
- i-scan OE: The i-scan OE feature uses a new technology that combines bandwidth-limiting light and digital image processing.
PENTAX Medical's optical image enhancement (i-scan OE) filters, which produce bandwidth-limiting light, in conjunction with image-processing technologies for image enhancement, allow the visualization of surface structures of blood vessels,
glandular ducts, and mucous membranes in better contrast than white light.
- Light source / color temperature 300W xenon
- Brightness control / System Automatic / Manual (5 steps); Medium / peak
- Color correction Red / Blue ± 5 levels and contour enhancement 4 levels
- i-Scan Filter Technology, Full-iscan Management, TWIN Mode, On-Board HD + Video Capture
- Outputs 1x RGB; 1x Y / C (S-VHS); 1x composite (CVBS), 1x DVI-D (HD + quality), 2x HD-SDi (HD + quality)
Dimensions (W x H x D/Weight 400 x 205 x 520 mm/ 20,00 kg
Compatible Products: 70K, 75K, 80K, 85K, Kp (Classic-Line), 90K, 90i, i10
Conditon: very good used condition ! ready for immediate use!
Delivery including keyboard